Serviced offices offer flexible work space in a shared business centre. While relatively new concept in the UK, serviced offices are increasingly popular with businesses who want access to fully equipped, operational work spaces. Unlike leasing, serviced offices are rented on a month-by-month basis, catering for companies whose size or requirements are prone to change.
What is included?
Services will vary from provider to provider, but you can expect a certain number of facilities to be delivered when taking a serviced office. The following are commonly included:
- Basic office furniture (desks, chairs, storage etc.)
- Communal ‘break-out’ areas
- Kitchen and toilet facilities
- Access to meeting rooms (often shared spaces that will require advanced booking)
- Central reception facilities
- Mail and telephone services
- Internet/telephone connections